WHAT YOU’LL NEED
2 Cups of Coconut flakes/chips
2 cups of Jumbo Oats
1 cup of Flaked almonds (unsweetened)
1/2 cup of Mixed seeds of choice, I use pumpkin, flax, sesame and sunflower.
2 -3 tbsp of Coconut oil
2 tsp of Cinnamon
2 tsp of Brown rice syrup
- Get all your ingredients together, preheat the oven to 100 degrees, and line a baking tray or roasting tin with some greaseproof paper.
- In a large pan, on a medium heat, melt together the oil, rice syrup and cinnamon until it just starts to bubble. Turn off heat.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the pan and stir for a few minutes until nicely combined and coated.
- Spread evenly on the baking tray and place in the oven for about an hour and a half to 2 hours, turn and stir the granola every 15 to 20 minutes to ensure an even crispiness. Remember, baking low and slow is the key here, so be patient.
- Leave to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.