Edition Date: November 2016
Louise Condon Fitness Limited (“We” or “Us” or “Our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
jump ‘n’ juice and Louise Condon Fitness are trading names, marks, brands and styles of Louise Condon Fitness Limited and any use of them in context is a reference to Us.
This policy (together with our Website Terms and Cookies Policy and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us. Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
By visiting and/or continuing to use www.jumpnjuice.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Louise Condon Fitness Limited of Construction House, Runwell Road, Wickford, Essex, United Kingdom, SS11 7HQ.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Louise Condon.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give Us. This is information about you that you give Us by filling in forms on the Website www.jumpnjuice.co.uk (the Website) or by corresponding with Us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use the Website and/or create an account on the Website, subscribe to Our service(s), search for a product, place an order on the Website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Website, enter a competition, promotion or survey or when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description or profile.
· Information We collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Website We (and/or Our server logs) will automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time), products videos or services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call Our customer service number.
· Information We receive from other sources. This is information We receive about you if you use any of the other websites We operate or the other services We provide. In this case We will have informed you when We collected that data if We intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on the Website. We will also have told you for what purpose We will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when We receive information about you from them and the purposes for which We intend to use that information.
We do not store your credit card information for your payment method or otherwise. All card processing is handled by PayPal subject to PayPal’s own policies and terms and conditions found on its website www.paypal.com
Please be careful and use caution in posting personal information about yourself or others on or through the Website: We can not control who reads your postings and/or what use is made of the information provided/posted by you.
You may decide not to provide personal information, although that may result in you being unable to receive certain services and/or use certain features of the Website.
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics about the size of a full stop with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. They are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
We use web beacons to track your movements to, from and on the Website to determine the effectiveness of content and advertising campaigns, particularly as they enable Us to count the number of times that Our advertisements and web-based email content are viewed. Web beacons may also be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We may also receive an anonymous identification number if you come to the Website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· Information you give to Us. We will use this information:
• to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from Us; and/or
• to provide you with information about other goods and services We offer that are similar and/or ancillary and/or supplementary to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; and/or
• to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services We feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail, instant messaging or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where We permit selected third parties to use your data, We (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want Us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which We collect your data; and/or
• to notify you about changes to Our service(s); and/or
• to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· Information We collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; and/or
• to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and/or
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of Our service(s), when you choose to do so; and/or
• as part of Our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure; and/or
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising We serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and/or
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
· Information We receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to Us and information We collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information We receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that We have the right to share your personal information with:
· Any member of Our group, which means Our subsidiaries, Our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 and any company or business with the same ultimate beneficial owner(s) as for Louise Condon Fitness Limited.
· Selected third parties including:
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with them or you (to include, but not limited to, credit card payment processors); and/or
• advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to Our advertisers, but We will provide them with aggregate information about Our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data We have collected from you to enable Us to comply with Our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
• analytics and search engine providers that assist Us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website;
• credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of Us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If Louise Condon Fitness Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
· If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply Our Website Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Louise Condon Fitness Limited, Our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on Our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Us at [email protected]
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy and/or cookie policies (as well as their own website terms and conditions) and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies and/or terms and condition. Please check these policies and terms and condition before you submit any personal data to those websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.